ODYSSEY SE HIGHLIGHTS
Alabaster Silver Metallic
Performance and Efficiency
- 248-hp1, 3.5-litre, 24-valve, SOHC, i-VTEC® V6 engine
- 6-speed automatic transmission with Grade Logic Control
- Variable Cylinder Management® (VCM®)
- 8-passenger seating
- Driver’s seat with 8-way power adjustment
- Front passenger's seat with 4-way power adjustment
- One-touch turn signals
- Dual-zone manual air conditioning
- HandsFreeLink™-bilingual Bluetooth® wireless mobile phone interface6 with text message function12
- 8” i-MID (intelligent Multi-Information Display) TFT display
- One-Motion 60/40 Split 3rd-Row Magic Seat®
- 240-watt AM/FM/CD audio system with MP3/Windows Media® Audio playback capability and 7 speakers including subwoofer
- Removable front centre console with storage and flip-up trash bag ring
- Rearview camera3
- 17" aluminum-alloy wheels
- LED taillight bars
- Black heated folding power side mirrors including expanded view driver's mirror
- Front splash guards
- Rear privacy glass
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH) x5
- 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System3 (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist
- Vehicle Stability Assist3 (VSA®) with Traction Control
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System16 (TPMS)
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) II body structure
- Active front seat head restraints
- Three-row side curtain airbags with rollover sensor
- Smartvent™ side airbags
1 Horsepower and torque calculations reflect SAE net, Rev. 08/04, SAE J1349 procedures.
2 With the required accessory towing package. See your owner’s manual for proper towing operation.
3 Does not replace the driver’s responsibility to exercise due care while driving.
4 The system is not a substitute for your own visual assessment before changing lanes;
system accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object and speed.
5 Forward Collision Warning (FCW) cannot detect all objects ahead and may not detect a given object;
accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and other factors. System operation affected by extreme
interior heat. FCW does not include a braking function. Driver remains responsible
for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
6 Only compatible with certain devices.
7 HomeLink® can be programmed with codes of up to three remote-control devices (e.g., garage-door opener,
home security system, etc.). Additional control devices not provided by Honda may be required.
8 Map Database of the Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System covers major metropolitan areas in southern
Canada and the 48 contiguous U.S. states. For a list of current detailed coverage areas,
refer to the Honda web site, www.honda.ca.
9 Lane Departure Warning (LDW) only alerts drivers when lane drift is detected without a turn signal in use.
LDW may not detect all lane markings or lane departures; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and road condition.
System operation affected by extreme interior heat. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
10 Display accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object and speed, and the display may not show all relevant traffic.
The display is not a substitute for your own direct visual assessment of traffic conditions before changing lanes.
11 Based on Fuel Consumption Guide ratings from Natural Resources Canada. Transport Canada
approved test methods used. Your actual fuel consumption will vary based
on driving habits and other factors – use for comparison only.
12 Text message and e-mail functions are only compatible with certain devices.
Only use these functions when conditions allow you to do so safely.
13 Standard data rates may apply.
14 Launch smartphone applications only when the vehicle is safely parked.
15 Includes a no-charge trial of 3 months, beyond which service fees apply.
Available in 10 Canadian provinces and 48 contiguous U.S. states. See terms and conditions at www.siriusxm.ca.
16 For optimal tire wear and performance, tire pressure should be checked regularly with a gauge. Do not rely solely on the monitorsystem.