This winter, get a set of four Michelin X-Ice 3 Tires (195/65/15)
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE#
If you find a lower advertised price within 30 days of purchasing any of the following tire brands (Michelin, Toyo Tires, Goodyear, BF Goodrich, Dunlop, Firestone, Uniroyal, Yokohama, Gislaved, General Tires and Continental), your paricipating Honda dealer will match the lower price!
Tires are the most ignored and underrated component of your vehicle. They are the only interface between your Honda and the road to provide traction to accelerate, steer and stop. Your Honda dealer knows your vehicle best and will ensure it’s equipped with the optimum choice of tire for your driving needs.
- Winter tires stay flexible in temperatures below 7°C to provide the necessary traction for cold-weather driving conditions.
- They reduce braking distance on cold, wet, ice and snow-covered roads in comparison to all-season tires
- The traction provided by winter tires enhances the performance of anti-lock braking systems (ABS), vehicle stability assist (VSA), traction control and all-wheel drive in winter conditions.
- Industry data shows that in cold weather, a vehicle equipped with winter tires has approximately a 40% less chance of being involved in a collision versus one equipped with all-season tires.
All Season Tires
- All-season tires are designed to provide traction and durability in a wide variety of seasonal road conditions. However, they cannot provide the same level of traction in winter conditions as a proper winter tire
- They are best suited for use in temperatures about 7°C.